Artwork approval - required before Production
Zing’s commitment to producing the perfectly branded product for your client starts with designing the perfect rendering of a company's logo applied to the product. Consider us your brand police! We won't start manufacturing an order until it's been approved by you.
When submitting artwork, please use the following guidelines:
- Art files should be atleast 600 dpi. Preferred file type is an Abode Illustrator vector file: .eps, .ai, or .pdf with the text converted to outlines*. Other approved file formats are: .jpg, .jpeg, or .png.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT: .gif files, Page layout files such as Quark or Pagemaker, Word processing documents such as MS Word/Power Point, Photocopies or PMT's of photocopies, business cards, letterheads, fax transmissions, etc. (These formats are too low of a quality to ensure you a quality imprint.)
- File Suppression: If the file size is too large to send via email, consider using a file suppression service like Stuffit, WeTransfer or Zip.
- Please do NOT attempt to resize your artwork to the size you believe we need. We will resize the artwork to fit your product choice.
- During the Artwork Approval Process, we may require you to email vector art. The preferred file type is an Adobe Illustrator vector file: *.eps, *.ai, or *.pdf. All text must be converted to outlines.*
* Converting text to outlines changes the text from a font to an object. If this is not done, our version of Illustrator will select a default font that will not match the one in your logo. In order to do this, simply select all the text you typed and prest Shift+Ctrl+O.
Zing employs its own in-house staff that review, modify, and/or create artwork for optimal decoration output. In some cases, color separated artwork may be required. Unless otherwise specified, all artwork will be sized to best maximize the imprint area indicated. If no particular imprint area is indicated, we reserve the right to decorate the area most suitable for the artwork and method specified.
Lifetime Logo Benefit
The artwork you provide for your order will be kept on file and you will never have to pay a set up again for this logo, no matter what size for the same decoration method. Just reference it in your next order.